Part Time Front Desk Associate
How would you like to work with the happiest customers on earth? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they’re also our everyday customers!
You’re a people person through and through. Someone who is on cloud nine when they make a customer’s day. At Spence Diamonds we do diamonds differently and that means treating our customers differently. From the moment they walk in the store you make clients feel heard and supported while guiding them through the Spence Experience. A customer experience we’ve perfected over the past 40 years.
You thrive on getting things done and if your parents had to name you again your middle name would be follow-through. Whether it’s a customer or a colleague, you’re a great communicator who provides clarity in the face of ambiguity. Whether you’re behind the front desk or jumping in to help with a sale you’re a chameleon who gets things done.
Join our team. We are cutting edge in what we do, and still building an exciting brand. Progress never stops and neither do we! So - you can work for a fun, innovative, exciting, growing, and stand out company with a unique approach to everything we do. But let’s face it, fun and excitement alone won’t pay your bills or build your dreams, but imagine if you could have both? Well, welcome to Spence Diamonds! We do sales differently and we definitely do diamonds differently.
Founded in 1978, 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds has grown and evolved over the years with an unorthodox approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers. A customer focused company with a great corporate culture and a fun exciting work environment. This equals success for YOU and US!
POSITION SUMMARY & YOU
- You are the backbone of our store. You promote accuracy within the store through exceptional process handling which includes data management, finances, and task management.
- You act as the first and last point of contact for our clients on the phone or in person within the store. You are someone that customers write glowing online reviews about and send their family, friends and co-workers in to see. They may not remember what you said but they remember how you made them feel.
- You have a passion for Diamonds, so much so, you are comfortable getting out from behind the desk and onto the showroom floor working with our clients and following the Spence selling process when needed. Really, you are an undercover sales super star.
- On any given day you’re handling all payments & transactions, answering incoming phone calls and emails, assisting in store maintenance and cleanliness, showroom upkeep, and supporting the Sales Consultants and Management. Most importantly you make every client a raving fan of Spence Diamonds.
- You’re detailed oriented and willing to embrace a structured process
- You’re highly organized and can multitask
- You have excellent time management skills and make great decisions about which work to prioritize
- You are comfortable professionally communicating face to face, over the phone and in writing
- You have at least a years’ experience working in a customer service environment
- You’re used to working with a computer and are willing to learn new technology and software
- Bonus points if you have previous administrative or reception experience
Why Work for us?
We offer a competitive hourly wage, flexible shifts, and a fun and challenging place to grow! We only hire the best of the best because that's what our customers have come to expect. If you are the best, we would love to hear from you.