- Spence Diamonds is looking for GREAT sales professionals to join us!
- Are you a person who can excel using a proven sales model? Do you possess strong presentation and closing skills?
- Are you an ambitious, top performer keen to lead like-minded people on a high performance team?
Spence Diamonds is looking for a professional Sales Consultant, with a proven track record of professional sales success throughout their career in inside or outside sales. We are a high performance organization, and take great pride in what we do. We are looking for a true sales superstar, who can create a high performance professional sales career.
Spence Diamonds is the leading diamond specialty concept in North America. The essence of the Spence experience is our deep commitment to our customer needs satisfaction model. We take great pride in the role we play in our customer’s “happily ever after”; thus, strongly believe that our first responsibility is to our customers. We provide our customers with top quality diamonds, the largest selection of the best designs, superior value due to our vertical integration, and personable, friendly service.
Visit us at: https://www.spencediamonds.com/
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- Comfortable presenting valuable products and presenting products with confidence
- Ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- Follow the Spence selling system and that the customer receives the benefits of the full Spence experience
- Proven track record as an effective sales consultant in an inside or outside sales roles (ie, automotive, cellular, real estate, investment services or office equipment industries
- Minimum of 2 years of professional sales experience with proven measurable results
- Detail oriented and embraces a structured process
- Disciplined, high energy and outgoing personality
- Natural born sales professional, who is driven for sales results by following a needs satisfaction activity based model
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weekends on a rotating schedule
We are proud to be a collection of the top talent in the industry, and were awarded the honourable distinctions as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. As a result, customers honour us with their business, allowing our people, our stakeholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
What are we offering?
- Potential to earn $75K to $100K+
- Opportunity to partner with an industry leading brand, during the most exciting chapters of our story, to build an extraordinarily successful business
- Excellent extended benefits package