- We are looking for GREAT Sales Leaders to join us!
- Are you a person who can excel using a proven sales model?
- Do you possess strong presentation and closing skills?
The primary responsibility of the Branch Leader is to ensure that they and each Diamond Consultant exceed sales targets and performance statistics for their Branch. They are responsible for the leadership and management of the day-to-day operations, productivity and professionalism of all staff associated with the store. Personal selling is an essential element of the managerial role of each store. We are seeking a professional who is performance driven who wants to work in a high energy, team oriented environment where all leads are provided. If you are a proven sales professional that has sales management experience, then we want to talk to you about the leadership opportunities we have for both single and multi-unit management!
Spence Diamonds is the leading diamond specialty concept in North America. The essence of the Spence experience is our deep commitment to our customer experience. We take great pride in the role we play in our customer’s “happily ever after”; thus, strongly believe that our first responsibility is to our customers.
Visit us at: https://www.spencediamonds.com/
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sales leadership, hiring ,training, mentoring and coaching of sales professionals
- Drive sales success through metrics analysis and targeted coaching
- Oversees the productivity, accuracy and efficiency of all store staff
- Ensure you, as well as the branch team members, reaches their individual and branch sales goals weekly, monthly and annual
- Comfortable presenting valuable products and presenting products with confidence
- Ability to quickly gain positive rapport in a face to face environment
- Works closely with senior management to ensure the smooth operation/integration of the branch within the Spence company structure
- Ensures new staff follow and understand all steps in the training process
- Makes sure staff are following the Spence selling system and that the customer receives the benefits of the full Spence experience
- Facilitates weekly store meetings relaying store results and company information
- Conduct one-on-one and instantaneous coach sessions
- Ensure all company controls and procedures are maintained in regards to safety and loss prevention
We are proud to be a collection of the top talent in the industry, and were awarded the honourable distinctions as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. As a result, customers honour us with their business, allowing our people, our stakeholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper.
What are we offering?
- Potential to earn $100K+
- Opportunity to partner with an industry leading brand, during the most exciting chapters of our story, to build an extraordinarily successful business
- Excellent extended benefits package