Concierge Manager (West Village)
Spence Diamonds is the leading diamond specialty concept in North America. The essence of the Spence experience is our deep commitment to our customer experience. We take great pride in the role we play in our customer’s “happily ever after”; thus, strongly believe that our first responsibility is to our customers.
Visit us at: https://www.spencediamonds.com/
Duties & Responsibilities
Our Concierge Managers are responsible for all administrative, data entry and financial handling and accuracy within the store. They professionally act as the first and last point of contact for clients on the phone or in person within the store. In the showroom they will follow the Spence selling system while working with clients, if consultants are unavailable.
- Responsible for greeting our clients, handling all payments/transactions, answering incoming phone calls and emails, assisting in basic store maintenance and cleanliness, showroom upkeep and supporting the Sales Consultants and Management as needed.
- Efficiently and professionally responding to any correspondence relating to company business.
- Most of all, you are responsible for making every client raving fans of Spence Diamonds!
- Training and development of Concierge Team
- Addressing client issues quickly and professionally in line with company guidelines
- Effectively maintains operational functions of the store
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service experience – 1+ year(s)
- Administrative/Reception experience – 1+ year(s)
- Management/Supervisory experience – 1+ year(s)
Why Work for us?
- We offer a competitive hourly wage and a fun and challenging place to grow!
- We only hire the best of the best because that's what our customers have come to expect. If you are the best, we would love to hear from you