How would you like to sell to the happiest customers on earth? For them to be your clients? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they’re also our everyday customers!
You love the feeling of blowing away your team’s targets and know that great leadership is the secret to making it happen. As a leader you love to coach and always have an eye out for our next generation of leaders. You’re just as comfortable working with your team, senior management or a customer. Personal selling is part of the role and as a born closer you wouldn’t have it any other way. While you have your style, you believe in our sales process and create a culture of discipline around it.
Your job is to makes sure our customers know a lot about diamonds. If you don’t currently know anything about diamonds don’t worry. We’ll teach you and your team everything you need to know to sell diamonds and every style engagement ring that has ever been designed, and those yet to be. Diamonds and diamond jewelry are our only business. We love diamonds! We know you will too! Question is, can you see yourself selling diamonds? Do you want to be part of people’s biggest moments in life?
We are cutting edge in what we do, and still building an exciting brand. Progress never stops and neither do we! So - you can work for a fun, innovative, exciting, growing, and stand out company with a unique approach to everything we do. But let’s face it, fun and excitement alone won’t pay your bills or build your dreams, but imagine if you could have both? Well, welcome to Spence Diamonds! We do sales differently and we definitely do diamonds differently.
Founded in 1978, 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds has grown and evolved over the years with an unorthodox approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers. A customer focused company with a great corporate culture and a fun exciting work environment. This equals success for YOU and US!
POSITION SUMMARY & YOU
- Strong Leadership. You have the passion and track record to create a team of incredible Sales Professionals. The right hires, great training and continuous coaching is your recipe to make it happen
- You get it done. You make sure you, and your team members, reach their individual and store sales goals weekly, monthly and annually
- No cold calls! We have yet to meet a sales person that likes making cold calls. The only time our team picks up the phone is to call our own clients. Clients we have already seen, or clients who want to visit our stores. It’s fun calling people that expect to and want to hear from us!
- You’re a numbers person. You analyze sales data and metrics and use them to guide your decisions. You’re no stranger to sharing these numbers and every week report to our Senior Management team about individual and store performance
- You understand where your store fits in the bigger Spence organization and work with our Senior Management team to ensure consistency and smooth operations across our stores
- You’re a champion for the Spence selling system and ensure your team follows it to create the perfect Spence experience for each customer.
- You know the importance of a team, and foster our culture of high energy, team-oriented sales.
- A proven track record with at least 5 years’ experience as an effective sales leader in an inside or outside role, with measurable results (eg. real estate, cellular, automotive, investment services, office equipment, etc.)
- 10 years of experience in individual sales with measurable results.
- You have a coaching mentality and feel comfortable giving feedback both one on one and in the moment.
- You’re willing to get hands on. Personal selling is an essential part of this role.
- You drive sales through metrics and targeted coaching
- You keep an eye out for our next generation of leaders and are always recruiting amazing sales potential to join the team.
- You are highly disciplined with natural energy and an outgoing personality
- You have experience with SalesForce or a CRM in general