How would you like to work with the happiest customers on earth? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they’re also our everyday customers!
You’re early in your marketing career; maybe you took marketing in school, or maybe you managed an online community, either way you’ve got a ton of passion. You’re not the type to learn one thing at a time, you want to jump right in and learn by doing. This role will have you working alongside our senior marketing team on tons of different marketing activities including brand management, performance marketing and PR.
At Spence Diamonds we do diamonds differently and that means treating our customers differently. From the moment they walk in the store you make clients feel heard and supported while guiding them through the Spence Experience. A customer experience we’ve perfected over the past 40 years.
Join our team. We are cutting edge in what we do, and still building an exciting brand. Progress never stops and neither do we! So - you can work for a fun, innovative, exciting, growing, and stand out company with a unique approach to everything we do. But let’s face it, fun and excitement alone won’t pay your bills or build your dreams, but imagine if you could have both? Well, welcome to Spence Diamonds! We do sales differently and we definitely do diamonds differently.
Founded in 1978, 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds has grown and evolved over the years with an unorthodox approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers. A customer focused company with a great corporate culture and a fun exciting work environment. This equals success for YOU and US!
POSITION SUMMARY & YOU
- You are a social media pro. You will execute our social media and community management initiatives, alongside our agency partners
- You’re known for your creativity and put it to use developing content for campaigns, social media and in-store marketing.
- You know our products inside and out and are responsible for product merchandising selection for photoshoots and our website
- You get that relationships matter and help our team with media relations, influencers and brand partners.
- You’re a natural writer and feel comfortable copywriting about a variety of topics.
- You have an eye for photography and can really capture a diamond’s sparkle.
- Your written communication skills are unbeatable but you’re equally comfortable communicating face to face or over the phone.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset – self-starter, innovative thinking, excellent communication and above all else you’re accountable for results
- You’re interested in the diamond and jewelry industry and want to share it with others.
- You have a great track record of executing projects
- You’re highly organized and can multitask
- You have excellent time management skills and make great decisions about which work to prioritize
- Huge bonus points if you have previous digital experience and/or experience managing an online community or social accounts – either corporate or personal.