Community and Content Manager
As the Community and Content Manager you will oversee our small but rapidly growing social channels and will work to build our digital community through review sites, influencer programs, local partnerships, etc. You will also be managing the creation of content that primarily sits on social channels. Additionally, you will be called on to regularly produce insights, data and reports on social activities.
Spence Diamonds is the leading diamond specialty concept in North America. The essence of the Spence experience is our deep commitment to our customer experience. We take great pride in the role we play in our customer’s “happily ever after”; thus, strongly believe that our first responsibility is to our customers.
Visit us at: https://www.spencediamonds.com/
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strategies to tell our key Spence stories on social media, attract and engage with new and existing customers, increase traffic to our USA & Canada stores and drive ecommerce sales.
- Create data-driven strategies for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and More.
- Assist in the development of strategies to promote product collections, brand stories and store service messaging.
- Set quarterly goals with clear KPIs against all channels, campaigns and tactics; research competitive benchmarks by channel to set aggressive but realistic targets.
- Leverage innovative storytelling and emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences.
- Manage social media plans and content calendar to ensure that outside of campaigns, daily engagement and communication needs are being met.
- Review and analyze social KPIs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Work with our Content Freelancers and Agencies to support the creation of on brand content.
- Highly engaged digital and social media expert with 2-3+ years of developing social media campaigns
- Deep understanding of how social media fits within the marketing and communications mix as well as knowledge of other marketing disciplines
- Degree or diploma in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline
- Passionate about customer service and creating positive experiences for communities
- Clear communication skills, acute attention to detail and a get-things-done attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and direction
- Advanced computer skills; including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, HootSuite, Google Analytics and/or other social media listening tools
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends when required