How would you like to work with the happiest customers on earth? People in love are the happiest people on earth, and they’re also our everyday customers!
You’re a dreamer and a do-er. Someone who wants to create strategy but then roll up their sleeves and execute it. Reporting to the CMO you will own the execution of brand marketing strategies including our web, social media, and in-store experience. You know the power of team both internally and externally and work alongside agency partners to make results happen.
At Spence Diamonds we do diamonds differently and that means treating our customers differently. From the moment they walk in the store we make clients feel heard and supported while guiding them through the Spence Experience. A customer experience we’ve perfected over the past 40 years.
Join our team. We are cutting edge in what we do, and still building an exciting brand. Progress never stops and neither do we! So - you can work for a fun, innovative, exciting, growing, and stand out company with a unique approach to everything we do. But let’s face it, fun and excitement alone won’t pay your bills or build your dreams, but imagine if you could have both? Well, welcome to Spence Diamonds! We do sales differently and we definitely do diamonds differently.
Founded in 1978, 40 years ago, Spence Diamonds has grown and evolved over the years with an unorthodox approach to becoming an industry leader in cut quality and the customer experience. We take shopping for an engagement ring to the next level - with open show cases, displaying top of the line designer prototypes, accompanied by an unparalleled diamond education. Since introducing Spence Artisan Created Diamonds, we are now blazing the way for reasonably priced, ethical and sustainable diamond choices! With unparalleled access to these diamonds, we truly are the best choice for our customers. A customer focused company with a great corporate culture and a fun exciting work environment. This equals success for YOU and US!
POSITION SUMMARY & YOU
- You’re a planner but aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves. Reporting to the CMO you move easily between strategic thinking and execution.
- You are a master of execution. You work easily with agency partners and with their support lead content development and management for all brand platforms (website, social media, in-store experience)
- You believe in digital and will oversee the implementation of digital initiatives such as eCommerce, reputation management and Salesforce
- You know that the best customers are repeat customers. You develop retention strategies including email marketing and general CRM to keep our customers coming back
- You have an eye for aesthetics and develop and execute our in-store presentation and merchandising
- You know the power of PR, media relations and partnerships and develop and execute a strategy for each
- You have 5+ years of progressive brand management experience across multiple channels
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset – self-starter, innovative thinking, excellent communication and above all else you’re accountable for results
- You have proven project management experience
- You’ve managed partner agencies and know how to maintain relationships while keeping them accountable for results.
- You have experience leading teams and developing junior team members
- You use data and have demonstrated your ability to translate data into implication and implication into strategy
- You’re interested in the diamond and jewelry industry and want to share it with others.